Sunday, July 15, 2007

Andy, where's my fifteen minutes?



The entry what has no preconceived direction! This must be what it's like to be an anarchist revolutionary. Posting pictures is exponentially easier than composing new entries. Who wants to see rockstars naked?! Service me, Martha!!Or else I could just fill out some overdone survey lists. Mmm....845) What is your favorite color? gayrainbow, gayrainbow, gayrainbow, black, gayrainbow846) What is your favorite lubricant?847) What is your favorite bad Geocities webpage?I keep hearing tiny bits & pieces on this album that sound like samples of other songs, but I'm not sure. Auditory hallucinations. Wait a minute... Damn it! It's happening again! Who put Brian Eno in a box? I can't be making this stuff up. This morning I was aiming to start the semester history project, but I can't work up any more motivation than drinking coffee and reading comics. I'm trying to decide whether or not I actually feel worse than I did yesterday. Hmm. A project having to do with history/history, not drug/history art/history pop/history trash/history, which usually means war and nothing else. OR freaky post-war suburban sprawl, molesting the american dream into cardboard husbands, sedate children, and happy wives with new improved cleaning products. I think that's what I'm going for. That class! On Friday I came in approximately two minutes after 2:00 and the scary german guy (Who, I learned, in his youth worked for a meat disassembly line. He enjoys cracking bad jokes about it in his free time.) was just like, "YOU!! With the HAIR!! You're LATE!!" *points at me and looks like death on a stick* I think my internal organs stopped functioning for a full three seconds. I need to stop slacking off. The other day I got a letter enticing me to join some kind of prestigious collegiate organization. Proper dress: Sunday attire. Heh! I think it's because those kind of high cult society functions always need to have the one "weird misplaced drug kid" wandering around to make everyone else feel more significant. No... I feel like my brain has been swapped with a brillo pad.

1 comment:

tvideana76 said...

Oooh! White Lion! Cinderella! It's true: every rose does have its thorn.Shit. I'm slacking off, too. Seriously. As if being hella behind on readings and not knowing the dates of my assignments and midterms wasn't bad enough, I'm still totally dragging on my Prague thang.My advice? Keep dancing. Like a monkey. Like a freaky, freaky lurve-monkey.